As you know, for the past couple of days my heart has been heavy. My working relationship with Fabian at the Servers Guild as well as my friendship with him is about to go down the toilet (or maybe it has already gone that way and I'm just too stupid to figure it out).
I thank you for the wise council that you have sent in the form of my mother, as well as all the blessings that you have already sent me in the form of good health and people that love me, the job that my brother got recently...the list is endless. I hope that I am not committing a sin when I ask you for just a little more, please.
Please give me an open mind to consider wise council as well as the discernment to know wise council from foolish, the humility to approach him...again! Give me the strength to do whatever it is I have to do in order to save the friendship and possibly the working relationship. I ask you Lord, to also soften his heart towards me...if it is in your will Lord, let us be friends again and move past this.
I ask this in Jesus' name.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment